If you have decided to have a holiday in Florence, in addition to enjoying the city’s beauty, dedicate yourself to shopping and go to the Barberino outlet!
Barberino Outlet: hours and useful information
Below you can find some indispensable information about your shopping in the Barberino designer outlet in order to guarantee the ultimate shopping experience from beginning to end.
This is everything you need to know:
- Weekly Opening hours. From Monday to Sunday: 10:00 am-9:00 pm.
- Special hours openings and closings. On Easter Monday, 25th of April, 1st of May: 10:00am-8:00pm.
- On Christmas’s Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter: closed.
Are you thinking about how to reach the Outlet? Here is how you can get there easily.
- By train. Arrive at the Santa Maria Novella station and take the shuttle.
- Air transport. The Outlet is 20 minutes from the “Amerigo Vespucci” Airport of Florence.
- Highway. From Florence take the A1 tract Florence-Bologna and exit at “Barberino di Mugello”.
- Shuttle. The shuttle’s service gets you to the Barberino designer Outlet in just 30 minutes. It leaves from Piazza della Stazione n. 44 (in front of the Zoppini’s shop) hourly from 9.30 am to 12.30 am and then from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm. And for the way back? There are no difficulties in this case as well, because the first return trip from Barberino Outlet to Florence leaves at 11:30am, then from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm there is a trip each hour. The ticket rate round trip is just 13 Euros for adults, 8 euros for children under 16 and children under 14 ride free. With the Shuttle’s ticket you will have the right to use a 10% discount in all the participating shops.
Barberino designer outlet: shops and restaurants
If doing shopping is one of your passions, be aware that in Barberino designer outlet you can find more than 100 shops to visit.Designer labels are waiting for you, among which Polo Ralph Lauren, Dolce&Gabbana or Tommy Hilfinger, with discounts all the year round, that even reach 70%!
Barberino outlet will certainly not disappoint you, so, don’t forget to visit it!